more short buttom

Antonio Villas Boas: ufo-sex-contact in Brazil

on October 15, 1957.

om denne saken på dansk
more on ufo-sexcontacts in Brasil

partly copied from

- by Terry Melanson ©, 2001 (Last Update: May 10th, 2005)

Drawing of creatures In Brazil during the 1950's worldwide "UFO Flap" comes a report of one of the most bizarre accounts on record—the seduction of Antonio Villas Boas. The first recorded incident of a UFO abduction in the modern age happened to the 23 year old Brazilian on October 15, 1957. It also stands as a well documented "physical" case with doctors examining the effects after his encounters.

Researcher Bruce Rux relates, "reluctant to tell his story, Boas was convinced by Dr. Olavo T. Fontes, Professor of Medicine at the National School of Medicine of Brazil and also an APRO representative, to publicly relate what happened, which he did on February 22 of the following year to Fontes, journalist Joas Martins, and a Brazilian military intelligence agent. Boas had been found to be suffering from radiation poisoning, and Fontes was curious. Among the symptoms were 'pains throughout the body, nausea, headaches, loss of appetite, ceaslessly burning sensations in the eyes, cutaneous lesions at the slightest of light bruising...which went on appearing for months, looking like small reddish nodules, harder than the skin around them and protuberant, painful when touched, each with a small central orifice yielding a yellowish thin waterish discharge.' The skin surrounding the wounds presented 'a hyperchromatic violet-tinged area.' The military intelligence man interrogated Boas, and he was subjected to a battery of physical and psychological tests. The most conservative of UFOlogists accept his abduction as an actual occurrence."

While the actual abduction occurred on the 15th, his strange encounters began ten days earlier. A little after 11 PM on October 5, Boas spotted a bright white light in the sky as he opened the window to get some air. Later that night after sleeping for awhile Boas awoke and looked again to find the same light still there, moving toward him as he looked at it. Frightened, he slammed the shutters, waking his brother, who watched with some astonishment as the bright light played through the shutters awhile before leaving.

Boas lived on his family's farm. They had several fields and plantations, which they farmed at night to beat the heat in the daytime. On the 14th, around 9-10 PM, Boas again with his brother, were out tilling the fields, when they both witnessed an extremely bright light a little over three hundred feet above their heads. Boas, leaving his brother behind, set out to investigate. As he got closer it "suddenly darted away at tremendous speed to the opposite end of the field. He approached it again, and again it darted away, back to where it had started from. This maneuver was repeated 'no less than twenty times.' At last discouraged, Boas returned to his brother."

Boas said, "The light kept still for a few moments longer in the distance. Now and again it seemed to throw forth rays in all directions, the same as the setting sun, sparkling. Then it suddenly disappeared, as if it had been turned off. I am not quite sure if this is what actually happened, for I cannot remember if I kept looking in the same direction all the time. Maybe for a few seconds I glanced elsewhere so it may have lifted up and disappeared before I had the time to look back again."

The next night he worked the fields alone, and when he was at the same spot he and his brother had witnessed the light the night before, he saw a reddish light in the sky which zoomed toward him at remarkable speed, "so quickly that it was on top of me before I could make up my mind what to do about it." About 160 feet above his head, it stopped suddenly. This light was so intense that he couldn't see his tractor's headlights through it at 1 AM. Boas said it looked like "a large elongated egg" with several technical features about it. Three legs extended from beneath it, and as it settled to land, Boas ran to his tractor in terror. When he reached it, the tractor and its lights died. Making his escape out the other side and running toward the house, his arm was grabbed by "a small figure (it only reached to my shoulder) in strange clothes, which he violently shoved away. Three more small figures surrounded him and lifted him off the ground by the arms.

Inside the Craft: The Encounter

Boas described these creatures in great detail, "All...of them wore a very tight-fitting siren-suit, made of soft, thick, unevenly striped gray material. This garment reached right up to their necks where it was joined to a kind of helmet made of a grey material that looked stiffer and was strengthened back at nose level. Their helmets hide everything except their eyes, which were protected by two round glasses, like the lenses in ordinary glasses. Through them, the men looked at me, and their eyes seemed to be much smaller than ours, though I believe that may have been the effect of the lenses. All of them had light-colored eyes that looked blue to me, but this I cannot vouch for. Above their eyes, those helmets looked so tall that they corresponded to what the double of the size of a normal head should be. Probably there was something else hidden under those helmets, placed on top of their heads, but nothing could be seen from the outside. Right on top, from the middle of their heads, there sprouted three round silvery metal tubes (I can't tell whether they were made of metal or of rubber) which were a little narrower than a common garden hose. The tubes, which were placed one in the middle and one on each side of their heads, were smooth and bent backward and downward, toward the back. There they fitted into their clothes; how I cannot say, but one went down the center, where the backbone is, and the other two, one on each side, fitted under the shoulders at about four inches from the armpits—nearly at the sides, where the back begins. I didn't notice anything at all, no hump or lump to show where the tubes were attached, nor any box or contrivance hidden under their clothes.

"Their sleeves were narrow and tight-fitting to the wrists where they were followed by thick five-fingered gloves of the same color, that must have somewhat hindered their movements. As to this, I noticed that the men weren't able to double their fingers altogether, so as to touch the palms of their hands with the tips of their fingers. The difficulty did not prevent them from catching and holding me firmly, nor from deftly (later) manipulating the rubber tubes for extracting my blood. Those overalls must have been a kind of uniform, for all the members of the crew wore a red badge the size of a pineapple slice on their chests, and sometimes it reflected a shiny light. Not a light of its own, but reflections such as those given by the rear lights of a car, when another car lights it up from behind. From this center badge there came a strip of silvery material (or it might have been flattened metal) which joined onto a broad tight-fitting claspless belt, the color of which I can't remember. No pocket could be seen anywhere, and I don't remember seeing any buttons either. The trousers were also tight-fitting over the buttocks, thighs, and legs, as there was not a wrinkle nor a crease to be seen. There was no visible hem between the trousers and shoes, which were actually a continuation of the former, being part of the self-same garment. The soles of their shoes, were different from ours: They were thick, about two or three inches thick, and a little turned up (or arched up) in front, so that the tips looked like those described in the fairy tales of old, though the general appearance was that of common tennis shoes. From what I saw later, they must have fitted loosely, for they were larger than the feet they covered. In spite of this the men's gait was free and easy, and their movements were swift indeed. Perhaps the closed siren-suit they wore did interfere slightly with their movements because they kept walking very stiffly. They were all about my height (1.64 meters tall, in shoes), perhaps a little shorter because of those helmets, except for one of them, the one who had caught hold of me out there—this one did not even reach my chin. All seemed strong but not so strong that had I fought with one of them one at a time I should have been afraid of losing. I believe that in a free-for-all fight I could face any single one of them on an equal base."


At this point, while resisting as best he could, Boas found himself being pulled up a flexible metallic rolling ladder into a hatchway, which closed behind them "so neatly that no seam was visible to the naked eye." Now he found himself inside a small square room, bare of furnishings, brightly lit—"the same as broad daylight"—by recessed square lights in the smooth metallic walls. Suddenly an opening appeared, from the seamless wall, and Boas was led into another room. "The only furnishings visible was an oddly shaped table that stood at one side of the room surrounded by several backless swivel chairs (something like barstools). They were all made of the same white metal. The table as well as the stools were one-legged, narrowing toward the floor where they were either fixed (such as the table) to it or linked to a moveable ring held fast by three hinges jutting out on each side and riveted to that floor (such as the stools, so that those sitting on them could turn in every direction)."

His abductors then grabbed and held him in place while communicating in sounds that had "no resemblance whatever to human speech...I can think of no attempt to describe those sounds, so different were they from anything I have ever heard before...Those sounds still make me shiver when I think of them! It isn't even possible for me to reproduce vocal organs are not made for it." He compares the sounds to animal grunts, "some...longer, others shorter, sometimes containing several different sounds at the same time, at other times ending in a tremor."

Curiously, these creatures then began undressing him, despite his constant opposition. "They obviously couldn't understand me, but they stopped and stared at me as if trying to make me understand that they were being polite. Besides, though they had to employ force, they never at any time hurt me badly, and they did not even tear my clothes, with the exception of my shirt perhaps." Stripped naked, they rubbed him all over with a thick clear odorless liquid, and then was prompted in another room with red inscriptions over the door, "like scribbles of a kind entirely unknown to us", he would recount. "Soon two of the figures joined him, carrying apparatuses with which they took some blood from his chin, leaving small scars that were later noticed by the doctors at the hospital but that caused him no pain and only minimal discomfort."-(Rux)


The Succubus

Boas says he was left alone for about an hour and made himself comfortable on a large, featureless foam rubber-like gray bed or couch in the middle of the room, with no legs. From holes in the wall from about the height of his head came tufts of gray smoke that quickly dissolved. At first, Boas felt nauseated and as though he was being suffocated. Then he rushed to one corner of the room, vomited, and after that his breathing was easier. A little while later a door opened and in walked a naked woman! Ralph Blum:"Villas Boas speculated that the clear liquid was an aphrodisiac; to my mind the 'logic' of the story suggests that it was a germicide of some kind; and that the 'smoke' was a chemical that permitted the alien to breathe without her helmet (the rest of the crew wore helmets throughout the encounter). It could be that the blood was relevant to some criteria of interbreeding."

"She came in slowly, unhurriedly, perhaps a little amused at the amazement she saw written on my face. I starred, open-mouthed ... she was beautiful, though of a different type of beauty compared with that of the women I have known. Her hair was blonde, nearly white (like hair dyed in peroxide)—it was smooth, not very thick, with a part in the center and she had big blue eyes, rather longer than round, for they slanted outward, like those pencil-drawn girls made to look like Arabian princesses, that look as if they were slit ... except that they were natural; there was no makeup. Her nose was straight, not pointed, not turned-up, nor too big. The contour of her face was different, though, because she had very high, prominent cheekbones that made her face narrowed to a peak, so that all of a sudden it ended in a pointed chin, which gave the lower part of her face a very pointed look. Her lips were very thin, nearly invisible in fact. Her ears, which I only saw later, were small and did not seem different from ordinary ears. Her high cheekbones gave one the impression that there was a broken bone somewhere underneath, but as I discovered later, they were soft and fleshy to the touch, so they did not seem to made of bone. Her body was much more beautiful than any I had ever seen before. It was slim, and her breasts stood up high and well-separated. Her waistline was thin, her belly flat, her hips well-developed, and her thighs were large. Her feet were small, her hands long and narrow. Her fingers and nails were normal. She was much shorter than I am, her head only reached my shoulder ... Her skin was white (as that of our fair woman here) and she was full of freckles on her arms. I didn't notice any perfume ... except for a natural female odor ... And another thing I noticed was the hair in her armpits was bright red, nearly the color of blood." Bruce Rux points out that "a later recounting of Boas's story included the mention that her pubic hair was also bright red, which may have omitted from the original publication of Boas' encounter due to the sexual mores of the time. Details of his encounter which followed were not published either, but apparently he did discuss them—albeit with some embarrassment—when relating his story to Dr. Fontes and Mr. Martins."

Female Alien as described by BoasBoas recounts that the woman came toward him "in silence looking at me all the while as if she wanted something from me." Pressing herself to him, he understood what her purpose was. "I began to get excited ... I ended up forgetting everything and held the woman close to me, corresponding to her favors with greater ones of my own." Apparently, they had two sexual encounters and performed a variety of acts together for about an hour, after which the woman pulled away to leave. "[A]ll they wanted [was] a good stallion to improve their stock," Boas would say. He said that he enjoyed the encounter, even if the woman refused to kiss. Bruce Rux remarked that after all, he had just thrown up. Instead the "woman" preferred to bite his chin, while making sounds, that in Boas' mind, sounded like "animal growls." She never spoke. When they were finished , one of the other creatures entered and called out to the woman. "But before leaving, she pointed to her belly, and smilingly (as well as she could smile) pointed to the sky—southward, I should say. Then she went away. I interpreted the signs as meaning to say that she intended to return and take me with her to wherever it was she lived." He seem to be concerned, or even afraid about the last, "for he took the meaning quite seriously and wasn't sure if he was anxious to leave his familiar surroundings or his family," Rux writes.

After fetching the woman, the creature returned Boas' clothes. He was led back to the room with the stools and table, were the crew sat and communicated with each other in their strange way, ignoring him. He felt altogether calm, "for I knew no harm would come to me." Now he had a chance to take stalk of his surroundings, and he tried to remember all he could. He noticed that the walls were smooth, metal and hard, with no windows anywhere. Noticing a box with a glass top that had the appearance of an "alarm clock," he attempted to conceal it. Noticing this, one of the crew seized it instantly and shoved him back. Jacques Vallee said that Boas described the clock as having one hand and several marks that would correspond to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 of an ordinary clock. However, although time passed, the hand did not move, and Antonio concluded that it was no clock.

"The symbolism in this remark by Villas-Boas is clear", Vallee injects. "We are reminded of the fairy tales ... of the country where time does not pass, and of that great poet who had in his room a huge white clock without hands, bearing the word 'It is later than you think.'"

The creatures continued to lead him through the ship, pointing out various interesting features which Boas described at length with a remarkable amount of detail. Boas stressed that there was no doubt in his mind whatsoever that he was aboard a metal craft. The tour finally over, one of the figures gestured him down the ladder, then pointed to itself, to the ground, "and then in a southerly direction in the sky," the same direction the woman had pointed. Boas was signaled to step back, and the ladder retracted, the ship rose, the tripod landing struts retracted—once again, so smoothly that once in place no sign of the opening through which they had emerged was visible—and stopped a little over a hundred feet above his head, "[growing] increasingly brighter. The buzz formed by the dislocation of air grew louder, and the revolving saucer began to rotate at a terrific speed, while the light turned to many shades of color, finally settling on a bright red. As this happened the machine abruptly changed direction by turning unexpectantly and producing a larger noise, a kind of 'shock' ... When this was over, the strange airship darted of suddenly like a bullet southward, holding itself slightly askew, at such a heady speed that it disappeared from sight in a few seconds."

It was about 5:30 in the morning when Boas returned to his tractor, by his reckoning four and a quarter hours from the time he had been picked up. He discovered the tractor had been sabotaged, presumably during the scuffle, meaning that his abductors were smart enough to know he would try escaping and that they had knowledge of how a tractor works: the battery wires had been detached. For about three months after his encounter, Boas suffered various mild medical ailments such as those described above, and excessive sleepiness, a trait commonly found in subsequent abduction cases.

Villas-Boas with wifeAntonio Villas withdrew from public life to continue his studies, receiving a law degree and becoming a practising attorney in the city of Formosa, Gojas. He died in 1992 in the city of Ubera, in Brazil's Triangulo Minero.

more on ufo-sexcontacts in Brasil | audio-mp3 - on same theme- listen some out in this audiofile

Sources: mainly from


Villas-Boas with wife

Drawing of creatures


Wendelle Stevens talk about ETbases etc./Akakor, (Carl Brugger) in south-am.jungle- mp3 sound


clips from

clipped from
<<that book and chapter
Baffling UFO Abduction Cases

Forcible abductions by aliens have been reported for decades, and a majority of the stories told by the victims share similar elements, including the descriptions of the beings, the descriptions of the ships, and the descriptions of the tests and procedures performed on the abductees.

Here is a look at six of the most notable abduction cases of the past three decades.

Antonio Villas-Boas (October 16, 1957) as told above.

This fascinating Brazilian abduction case has the added element of interspecies sex, specifically Villas-Boas’s claim that he had sexual intercourse twice with a shapely naked alien female who had slanted eyes, white hair and who growled like a dog during the sex act.

Villas-Boas claimed that he was taken aboard a spacecraft where beings in spacesuits undressed him, took a blood sample from him, and then covered his body with a thick, odorless liquid.

He was then left alone and shortly thereafter, the naked alien woman came in, manually aroused him, had sex with him twice, and then stored some of his sperm in a container before exiting.

Villas-Boas also claimed that before she left the “woman” pointed to her belly and then towards the sky and he interpreted this to mean that he had impregnated her and that their child would be born somewhere in outer space.

Villas-Boas ultimately became a lawyer and had four children. He recently died without recanting his story. Many UFOlogists consider Villas-Boas’s story credible and point to his lifelong refusal to profit from his story and his upstanding reputation as supportive factors.

Betty and Barney Hill (September 19–20, 1961)

The Hill Abduction case is the most famous UFO abduction case to date.

In 1966, journalist and UFO investigator John G. Fuller (now deceased) published a book about the Hill case called The Interrupted Journey. At the conclusion of his book, Fuller wrote, “An abduction by humanoid intelligent beings from another planet in a space craft [sic] has always belonged to science fiction. To concoct a science fiction story of this magnitude would require an inconceivable skill and collaborative capacity. It is as hard for the Hills to accept that the abduction took place as it is for any intelligent person. In fact the attitude of the Hills is: We did not expect or look for the sighting to take place. Barney resisted and personally tried to deny its existence. We did not know what happened in the missing two hours and thirty-five miles of distance …”

Here is a brief summary of the Hill case facts:

On their way home from a vacation trip in Canada, Betty and Barney Hill, an interracial couple who were unanimously thought of by their neighbors and friends as sober-minded, hard-working, solid citizens, saw a bright light in the sky that paced their car as they drove through New Hampshire. According to details uncovered through hypnotic regression of the Hills two years later, this mysterious light was actually an alien spaceship. Hypnosis revealed that the Hills were taken aboard this craft and underwent two hours of medical examinations, including the taking of a semen sample from Barney, and skin scrapings from both.

After being “instructed” not to remember any of what had happened to them, the Hills were released from the craft, and proceeded home, where they realized that a four or five-hour journey had taken seven hours.

After extensive interviews with the Hills and review of the tapes of their hypnotic regression sessions with Boston’s Dr. Benjamin Simon (an avowed UFO skeptic), John Fuller came to the following eight conclusions [See The Interrupted Journey for Fuller’s detailed explication of these eight findings]:

1. A sighting of some kind took place.

2. The object sighted appears to have been a craft.

3. The sighting caused a severe emotional reaction.

4. The anxiety and apprehension engendered by Barney Hill’s racial sensitivity served to intensify the emotional response to the sighting.

5. The Hills had no ulterior motive to create such a story. They had confined their experience to a small group of people for four years.

6. The case was investigated by several technical and scientific persons who support the possibility of the reality of the experience.

7. There is a measurable amount of direct physical circumstantial evidence to support the validity of the experience.

8. Under hypnosis by a qualified psychiatrist, both the Hills told almost identical stories of what had taken place during their period of amnesia.

The Hill case is also buttressed by the fact that Betty Hill drew from memory a “star map” that she remembered under hypnosis as having seen aboard the spacecraft. In 1968, an amateur astronomer named Marjorie Fish deciphered Betty’s map and concluded that the origin of the aliens had been the pair of stars Zeta 1 Reticuli and Zeta 2 Reticuli, which are less than fifty-four light years from Earth.

The Hill case is still a mystery and, as UFOlogist Jerome Clark noted in The UFO Book, “The resolution of the Hill case awaits the resolution of the UFO question itself. If UFOs do not exist, then Barney and Betty did not meet with aliens. If UFOs do exist, they probably did.”

Debbie Tomey (“Kathie Davis”) (1966–present)

Debbie Tomey was the subject of Budd Hopkins’ important 1987 book, Intruders: The Incredible Visitations at Copley Wood, and according to Hopkins, Tomey has repeatedly been abducted by aliens since the age of six.

Hopkins came to the conclusion that Tomey was part of an extraterrestrial genetic study and that she may even have been artificially inseminated by aliens at one point. This human/alien hybrid was then removed from Tomey’s body and later, she was allowed to interact with nine babies that may or may not have been human.

Tomey, who recently went public with her real name, fully supports the work of serious UFO investigators and credits Hopkins’ willingness to believe her as the reason she did not commit suicide after she realized what had been happening to her for so many years.

Betty Andreasson (January 25, 1967)

Andreasson claimed that on January 25, 1967, aliens entered her home in Ashburnham, Massachusetts through the walls. She was then abducted by a being named Quazgaa, medically examined, and claims that she heard the “Voice of God.”

During hypnotic regression, Betty remembered having a needle probe inserted in her navel (almost exactly like the procedure Betty Hill remembered having performed on her) and also recalled having something removed from her nostril. This incident suggested to UFOlogists that the aliens had been monitoring Betty with some kind of high-tech probe, and there is now an entire field of study that looks at alien implantation of probes and their surgical removal.

more betty hill abd.-

Travis Walton (November 5, 1975)

The Travis Walton case is one of the most well-known modern abduction cases and, in the almost twenty-five years since the incident, none of the principals involved have stepped forward (for what would be significant financial gain) to reveal the abduction as a hoax.

On Wednesday evening, November 5, 1975, Travis Walton and six other members of a wood-cutting crew were driving home after a long day clearing trees in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. The seven men had been working on a contract for the US Forest Service and because they were behind schedule, had worked until dark.

As they drove through the forest in foreman Mike Rogers’ pickup truck, they all suddenly saw a glow emanating through the trees ahead of them and to their right. As they continued slowly down the rough road, the source of the light came into full view: it was a 20-foot wide by 8-foot high airborne disk that had geometric panels surrounding its perimeter and an outer ring encircling its middle.

Travis Walton felt a sudden urge to see the UFO at close range. He later admitted that he immediately knew that this was the “chance of a lifetime” and did not want to miss it.

Travis ran into the clearing, eventually standing directly below the craft, while the others remained in the truck, shouting at him to come back.

As the men in the truck watched in horror, a blue beam enveloped Travis and lifted him up into the air. At first, it seemed as though the beam could not carry Travis’s weight because after rising slightly, he was suddenly dropped back to the ground. Upon seeing this, Mike Rogers and the others fled in the truck. They ultimately returned, but there was no sign of Travis, and they all reported seeing a white streak fly over them as if the UFO had suddenly taken off—with Travis inside it. After a perfunctory twenty-minute search, the men returned to town and reported the incident to the police.

The police searched the area over the next few days but to no avail. Then, five days after the incident, Travis’s brother-in-law Grant Neff received a phone call from Travis, who told Neff that he was hurt and needed help. Neff found Travis in a phone booth at a service station on the outskirts of Heber, Arizona. He was dehydrated, had five day’s growth of beard, and seemed to be in shock, but otherwise was unharmed.

Travis Walton later told a story familiar to those versed in abduction accounts. He had been taken aboard a spacecraft manned by beings dressed in one-piece jumpsuits who did not speak:

They were short, shorter than five feet, and they had very large, bald heads, no hair. Their heads were domed, very large. They looked like fetuses. They had no eyebrows, no eyelashes. They had very large eyes—enormous eyes—almost all brown, without much white in them. The creepiest thing about them were those eyes.

Walton remembered walking through the ship and encountering other more “humanoid-like” beings and then being placed on an examination table. A clear mask was placed over his nose and the next thing he knew he was in Heber. He remembered seeing the craft fly away after “dropping him off” and that was when he called Neff.

Polygraph exams were conducted on all the participants in the encounter, and all of the men were determined to be telling the truth. UFO debunker Philip J. Klass made a career out of telling the world that Walton’s and the others’ stories were all part of an elaborate hoax, and yet not one of the men involved ever sold their stories, aside from a tabloid article shortly after the incident.

In 1978, Walton published The Walton Experience about his encounter, and 1993, the movie Fire in the Sky, which was based on Walton’s book, was released to modest success. In 1996, Walton published an expanded, revised edition of his book called Fire in the Sky: The Walton Experience, which addressed all of the debunking accusations and charges of hoax that had piled up over the twenty or so years since he had had his experience.

Walton has since appeared at many UFO conventions, talking about his abduction, and most who hear him speak agree that he consistently comes across as credible and sincere. Videos on travis case.


Whitley Strieber (December 1985)

I was working on my Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia in 1987 when Whitley Strieber published Communion, which told of his ongoing contact with, and abduction by aliens. Before this nonfiction account, Whitley had published mainly in the science fiction and horror genres, and he and I shared many mutual contacts and colleagues in the field. I spoke to several people who knew Whitley very well and—Communion’s instant best-seller status notwithstanding—every one of them believed that Whitley had had an extreme paranormal experience and that if Whitley said he had been abducted by aliens, then he had been abducted by aliens.

Admittedly, one or two horror writers who knew Whitley suspected that he had made the whole thing up to give his career a boost, but the vast majority of industry pros held Whitley in very high regard and refused to believe that Communion was a publicity stunt.

Communion chronicled more than just a single abduction case. In his book, Whitley told of a lifetime of contact with extraterrestrials, beginning in childhood and continuing through his adult life.

“The abduction experience is comparable to being run over by a train,” he said. “Your whole life changes. But I guess I’d rather have the abduction experience because you can survive that.”


UP is told of some of the contacts in south-america, and another contactee from there  is SIXTO PAZ WELLS who here in 2 soundfiles tells, in two parts  - after a short introduction - about the ongoing + historic  ETprecence and what is about to happen.2- two -soundfiles MP3 - taken from this video THE COSMIC PLAN from 2005  part 1  |   part 2

His claims his contact began from around -73 - in a timeframe where a new wave of cosmic contactees was established here on earth as a preparation for the THE NEW COSMIC AGE TO BEGIN AFTER 2012 (>2028)

read-interview with Sixto Paz Wells on

Wendelle Stevens talk about ETbases etc./Akakor, (Carl Brugger) in south-am.jungle- mp3 sound