more extract material from the talks with the pleiadians;
on The Roswell Case...
and on Sodom and Gomorrah; what actually happened there – how were these two cities destroyed?
Thank you for your remarks. Then now a question about the so-called Roswell Case. Did a UFO actually crash there? Even though you have already confirmed this once, there are still some things that remain unclear, even with regard to the UFO crew, concerning which you said that they were androids. So what were the occupants really, and from where did the aliens come?
74. The Roswell Case is a reality because the UFO crash actually took place there, but this is denied up to the present day and will continue to be denied in the distant future by the American military and Secret Services, as well as by all government agencies, namely with flimsy, changing, stupid, and ridiculous excuses that will only surely testify to the fact that everything actually happened.
75. With the crashed object, it concerned a beamship from the Reticulum systems.
76. The crew did not consist of natural human life forms but of human androids of a bioorganic nature, which means that they were artificial human androids, which the US-Army also got a hold of, some living and some dead, and these were secretly kept in secret stations.(Comment; this is corresponding and in line with the info from a nurse that just before her death, got help to publish a book of what she "did" on the Roswell-case: communicate with one of the ET survivers from the crash. Read this book on that http://galactic.no/rune/spesBoker/Alien%20Interview%20-%20Lawrence%20R.%20Spencer.pdf
77. With the bioorganic androids, it concerned effective artificial life forms, so not robots or the like, but independently thinking beings, in every way self-capable of making decisions, made out of living material and living organs, bred in accordance with the human beings who are located in the Reticulum systems.
78. In Earth-human terms, these bioorganic androids bred by the Reticulum people are actual life forms, and as such, they are respected by the Reticulum people and are also appreciated and treated, for the androids are, indeed, artificial human beings.
79. As such, they stand under the command of the real humans of the Reticulum systems, on whose behalf they also carry out excursions, etc. to foreign star systems and planetary systems.
80. And such artificial human forms were associated with the crash, as I already explained.
81. The intelligence of these android beings stems from a bioorganic consciousness of an artificial form, which is just as capable of development as the consciousness of the normal, natural person; therefore, it can also be creative and inventive.
82. The type of consciousness is designed uniformly and collectively in each android, which means that all of the androids have a uniform consciousness form, and so, they are collectively like-minded, and thus, a collective form of telepathic communication is owned by them.
83. The form of consciousness of these artificial life forms is built on an artificial consciousness, which doesn’t correspond to an actual personality but rather to an artificial form, which can think quite independently, act, and decide, as well as develop itself further, but which isn’t arranged into conscious evolution but only functions according to conscious instinct.
84. This means that there is very well a capacity for development of the consciousness form, through which ideas are created and thought processes can take place, which are creative, inventive, and progressive and, thus, capable of being developed, but all of this just deals with conscious instinct, and nothing concerns conscious evolution.
85. Either way, the form of consciousness of these bioorganic androids is an artificial-organic element, in which no creative spirit is inherent in any form.
86. The form of consciousness of the androids is formed in such a way that it owns a certain independence, in spite of the collectivity, whereby a degree of individuality is given, which cannot be compared, however, to an actual personality in a consciousness sense; nevertheless, it has its own individuality, which may seem like a contraction to the Earth person because he cannot understand these things in the least part of his mind and still can’t make any conceptions of this.
87. He will only gain these conceptions and the understanding as well as the knowledge relating to such android beings in the distant future.
88. The bioorganic androids of the Reticulum people contain an authoritative programming in their artificial consciousness, which prevents that the artificial beings could ever rise over their designers, respectively their creators, but the time of their lives is limited to 300 years of devoted servitude to these.
89. Nevertheless, they are entirely free and can in every way decide as to what responsibilities they undertake, exercise, or decline and, thus, whether they want to focus on a task or not.
90. So they are in no way subject to compulsion by their creators.
91. In the manner in which they are biologically created, they are incapable of performing sexual acts and also of reproducing themselves.
92. Their own and appropriate kind of consciousness is contained in their artificial brains, and as I already mentioned, the artificial-bioorganic consciousness does not contain a creative spirit form, which would drive and animate this by its own energies.
93. Animation is provided by the artificial brain, which is constructed in such a way that it can absorb and use the cosmic-electromagnetic life energies, so that the existence of life is guaranteed.
94. It is this cosmic energy, by which the artificial life forms are animated and also made alive.
95. All this, however, couldn’t be recognized by all the doctors, surgeons, and pathologists, etc. in the American secret stations, where the crashed android beings were taken.
96. But how could they, since their knowledge relating to this wasn’t in place yet?
97. In fact, it will still take many centuries and even several millennia before the terrestrial scientists arrive at the possibility of creating such beings as the bioorganic androids.
98. Therefore, these beings will remain an unsolvable mystery to them for a very long time, as it is also the case for them with regard to the crashed beings in Roswell.
Now that was really detailed. Thank you for your explanations. But one thing still interests me: with you, I’ve also seen androids, so artificial life forms that can think and act independently. Are these the same as the android beings of Reticulum?
99. On the whole, yes.
100. Only the appearance of our androids is different in nature, for they are created after our likenesses, while the Reticulum androids resemble their creators, who are, in spite of their high technology and various sciences, still very unknowing in terms of really spiritual and creative interests, yet still arranged into a high and liberal culture with expressed human rights.
101. Nevertheless, our directives forbid us from maintaining deliberate physical or telepathic contact with them.
Aha. And since we’re already talking about down there: what was up with Sodom and Gomorrah; what actually happened there – how were these two cities destroyed?
117. Several factors are to be mentioned:
118. On the one hand, a meteorite fell to the Earth and exploded high over the area of the two cities, which would now actually be designated as larger villages.
119. This led to devastating destructions of both cities, triggering a massive earthquake, by which the earth was torn open – like in Petra – and by underground volcanic activity, small and larger chunks of sulfur were flung high and across the country, which also naturally caused much disaster, and by this – as also by the exploding meteorite – many people were killed.
120. The remaining part of the total destruction was caused by the megalomaniac and crazy God of the Hebrews, an extraterrestrial who had his headquarters deep under the pyramid of Giza.
121. His punishment for the disobedience of the population of Sodom and Gomorrah against his commands was that he let two small atom bombs ignite over the two cities, which finally leveled everything to the ground, killing all humans and animals.